+ Nicer error messages.+ iss command works again (releases now contain the required data, making them a lot bigger, but it uses a lot less networking now).+ Cake giving now has a leaderboard!- Drop .env support, just define environment variables in your launcher.+ Hookups now have access to the discord.js Client instance.+ Added an events system!
+ TypeScript rewrite!
* Change how a number of internals work* Move some of the external packages into the main repository* Update dependencies- Remove some code in favor of the v2 refactoring* Updated copyright headers
* More performance improvements* Make +info into an embed* Update dependencies
* Various fixes to try to reduce lag
- Disabled the aiohttp sentry integration* Updated PyGithub to 1.51* Updated Yappi to 1.2.5
+ Added a profiler so we can find which functions are causing the bot to crash* Fixed errors being thrown when users just type the prefix* Internalized the ISS API implementation
* Fixed the new define command hitting rate limiting+ Added emojis to the info command (it also works again)+ Added a test for the joke command+ Added issue templates* Fixed some dead links* Updated ptpython from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2* Moved the joke command to TextCommandsUtil
* Fixed some issues with the new define command+ Rebuilt the website!+ Added more tests* Fixed sponsor link* Enabled linting on all python files* Updated discord.py from 1.3.2 to 1.3.3* Updated sqlalchemy from 1.3.15 to 1.3.16
* We now use IDs for admin detection* Fixed some issues with error reporting+ Added repr to users in database* Upgraded filehandlers to v3+ Enabled testing in theia+ Added `make clean` task+ Ran black+ Added config schema
* Moved out of the `club/cakebot` package. We are now just `cakebot`.+ Added lots of common tasks to the Makefile+ Rewrote define!+ Introduction of more static types* Sorted imports with the isort tool+ Documented a lot of internal functions for IDEs+ Added CLI* Renamed some preconditions* Fixed bugs with the report and info commands (they should work just fine now)+ Added say command- Removed filebootstrap (aka fbootstrap or just bootstrap)* Moved more common commands to TextCommandsUtil* Bumped sentry-sdk from 0.14.2 to 0.14.3* Bumped cchardet from 2.1.5 to 2.1.6- Ignored flake8 E999 due to false positives in some IDEs
* Updated gitignore* Updated PyGithub version* Moved coinflip to TextCommandsUtil* Cleaned up some code- Removed unused import* Fixed the report command
Before March 16th of 2020, we didn't write changelogs. You can still see the changes in the Git history however.